February 16 & 17, 2018
February 23 & 24, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I purchase tickets?
- Tickets are only available for purchase online. Please note that tickets will only be sold at the door if available.
- Visa or MasterCard are accepted to purchase tickets. We do not accept American Express or Visa-Debit Cards.
- Winefest sessions tend to sell out quickly, so be sure to purchase your tickets in advance!
How much do tickets cost?
- Ticket prices vary by city and by session. Be sure to verify the city and session you are purchasing tickets for before confirming your order.
- GST will be charged on top of the listed ticket price.
- A service fee will apply to all ticket purchases.
What does the ticket price include?
- Your ticket includes a sampling of wines from the world's most celebrated regions, delicious hors d'oeuvres, a complimentary wine glass and a Tasting Notebook!
Should I eat before coming to Winefest?
- Winefest features a variety of delicious hors d'oeuvres for you to try along with your wine samples. We do recommend having a bite before heading down, as the samples are cocktail-sized and are not meant to replace a large meal.
Can I exchange/refund my tickets?
- We are unable to offer any refunds or exchanges on tickets. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please review your selections carefully before confirming your purchase.
Can I purchase tickets for other people?
- Yes. All of the tickets are code specific and once they are scanned at the door, the tickets will become void. Duplicate tickets will not be accepted.
Is there a coat check at Winefest? If so, how much is it?
- There is a coat check available for your convenience. Coat check is an additional charge; please have cash on hand if you choose to check your coat. Depending on the venue, coat check is between $3 – $4. We recommend checking your coat to free your hands to better enjoy sampling throughout the tasting session.
Is there a dress code?
- There is no official dress code for Winefest. Most people wear attire that they would normally wear out for a nice dinner or an evening out with friends.
When is the best time to arrive and enjoy the event?
- We recommend trying to arrive 15-30 minutes before the doors open to get in line, and get your complimentary wine glass and Tasting Notebook.
How do I use my Tasting Notebook?
- The Tasting Notebook details the different wine samples offered at the event. Use the floor plan and the listings to find the top sips on your wine list. Be sure to keep it after the event to help remind you of the great products you sampled. Visit LiquorConnect.com after to find your favourite sips and don’t forget to take your Tasting Notebook on your future liquor-store shopping trips!
How can I find the products that I tried at the event?
- LiquorConnect.com has information on the location of almost all the adult beverages available in the province! Visit LiquorConnect.com to find out where you can purchase the wines you tried at Winefest.
Can I bring my child/baby?
- All attendees must be 18 years or older. Absolutely no minors, including infants, are permitted to attend.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at 403-228-0777 or email [email protected].